Here are all of my session notes in order. The main reason I’m posting these is so that all of you, if you wish, can write informed point-of-view posts with accurate first party data to help.
Love you guys and have a Happy Holidays!
Session 1: Puzzles and a Twist
• Tessera, Kid, Azreal, Lysav, and Zhen all lie unconscious in a dungeon.
• They are then all simultaneously woken by a light in the center of the room. They all then see a pointed jewel, laying on a pedestal in the center of the room.
• They break free of the cages, collect the jewel and find a way out of the room, fighting their way past puzzles and enemies, eventually finding a lone man, guarded by a demon, concentrating in the center of an energy barrier guarded room.
• Thinking him a threat, they attack the man, killing the demon, and breaking him from his concentration.
• The barriers fall, revealing the dozens of Lycanthropes trapped behind them that then ran past the group out into the night into Tengourn Forrest.
• The man that was attacked, Alinor Mystwind, revealed that he was part of the silver star, and organization that was dedicated to hunting and destroying Lycanthropes, and convinced the group to come with him to Latun.
Session 2: The First Werewolf
• While Kid, Azreal, and Lysav sleep, Tessera and Zhen scout on ahead and happen on a man pulling a large iron cage.
• Looking inside, the two see two tightly restrained humans and decided to attack the man, killing him quickly and quietly.
• They free the two prisoners who they learn to be the girl Caresse and the man Deckard.
• The four continue on to the nearest town to heal and rest, a small riverside town called Stobrook.
Session 3: Stobrook, Fari, and The Bloodbowl
• Waking up, Lysav Kid and Azreal return back to the cave to search for treasure, and, upon finding none, return to Alinor casting a complex spell. Summoning a Roc, Alinor flew the trio to Stobrook who then met up with Zhen, Tessera, Caresse and Deckard.
• The three then found the nearest inn, a larger place called The Sorcerer’s Demon. While enjoying a meal, Deckard, followed by Lysav and Zhen, abruptly left to find materials to construct more bullets. He learned that the closest armory was a nearby shop called Fari’s Extraordinary Armory and set out for it.
• Just after they left, Kid overheard a group of Gnomes complaining about a score that was becoming difficult to secure and in an attempt to win them over, claimed he had a plan to rob Fari’s shop. The Gnome laughed at Kid, saying that the boss of the Thieves guild in the town was Fari himself.
• Meanwhile Deckard and Zhen find Faris shop and ask to see his wares, including his scrap metal.
• Met by an Increasingly rude older Gnome, the man Fari himself, Deckard draws his gun and threatens the man.
• Then man grins, and in a blink of an eye he disarms and nearly kills them both, instead kicking them all out of his shop.
• The two return to the Sorcerers Demon, tell them what happened, and a very excited Kid brings the rest of the group with him, heading back to Fari’s shop.
• Kid, trying to charm and distract Fari, fails to make any sway as Lysav asks to buy what the group came in earlier for.
• When denied, Lysav goes to take the goods as Fari throws a flaming ornate dagger at his hand, pinning him to the table.
• Instead of killing them both, Fair tells the two to fight in the Bloodbowl as a way to make amends and prove themselves.
• Upon arrival, they challenge the current champion, a Halfling Monk known as Lady Stonefist, lose dramatically, and are then challenged by three newcomers to a fight to the death.
• The whole group upon agreeing and entering a fight to the death spectacle, utilized the dagger to land the killing blow on their opponents, three members of the Hand Of Heronious, a newly formed bounty hunters guild.
• The group, upon dramatic victory, declared to all that their group was called the Super High Intensity Team, or more simply the S.H.I.T.s
• They all returned to the bar, bonded with the Barman Tim, and fell asleep.
Session 4: The Drow Cave (Poor Eric)
• The newly dubbed S.H.I.T.s, make their way back to Fari’s shop, victorious, to a slightly impressed Fari.
• He bids the group to go find a shipment of stolen goods, taken from Halga’s farm.
• The S.H.I.T.s make their way south of Stobrook to Halga’s farm, meet with the manager of the estate and are lead to an unassuming cave.
• Fighting their way past traps and dark elves, the S.H.I.T.s end, bloody and injured in a large room and decide to rest there.
Session 5: Astrid, the Mythic Mercenary
• Meanwhile, Caresse askes around, attempting to rejoin her group and meets a notable mercenary by the name of Astrid.
• Astrid and Caresse make their way to Halga’s farm and locate the cave the group disappeared to.
• The remaining S.H.I.T.s find the two and with the whole group, plus Astrid, make their way into the cave for the shipment and are ambushed by another group of Drow.
• After a quick battle, the victorious S.H.I.T.s are then attacked by the Mythic hero Astrid, revealing herself to also be hired by Fari as a means to test the S.H.I.T.s
• Fighting an incredibly close battle, the S.H.I.T.s manage to defeat her and proceed further into the cave, finding Fari’s goods.
• They take the goods with them, out of the cave, and back to Fari’s shop where an impressed Fari allows them to choose three items from the goods they recovered as a reward.
• Kid, displaying incredible persuasion, convinces Fari to train him as Zhen convinces lady stonefist similarly. The rest of the group contracts a man named Rarder to make them business cards, half of which magically burst into doves when touched with both hands.
Session 6: F**king Basilisks
• A few days pass, each of the S.H.I.T.s go to their separate business.
• After training with Fari, Kid askes to become a member of Fari’s guild. Fari responds by saying if he can manage to Steal lady folcey’s Crown, he will not oly make him a member, but he will make him a sergeant.
• They all meet up, save Deckard, at the Sorcerer’s demon. They are met by a young Greg Folcey who askes the S.H.I.T.s to help him claim his rightful place as heir to the throne of Latun.
• The group, deciding how to act, find a very distressed Tim who effortlessly sees through Kid’s disguise.
• He reveals himself to be Timothy Titanbane, former champion of the Grand Arena of Latun.
• He begs the S.H.I.T.s to find and rescue his son, Ron, who has been conscripted by the Lady Folcey to hunt down and kill the young dragon Darmir.
• The group agrees to go after him and heads out into Tengorn forest, fighting their way past a quickly dispatched cyclops.
• Then, while fighting a Basilisk, Caresse and Azreal are petrified by its gaze, turning into stone.
Session 7: The Pale Orc
• Tessera cures Azreal of her petrification and kid attempts to lift a still petrified Caresse out if the tree she had climbed up into, Injuring her arm in the process.
• Lysav heads back to Stobrook with Caresse in tow to find her a healer for her arm and the remaining S.H.I.T.s continue on to find and rescue Ron.
• They confront a troll that, just before nearly killing Azreal, is shot by Deckard who had tracked them down in the nick of time.
• The S.H.I.T.s continue onward and are then ambushed by a group of orcs and goblins, led by a pale orc.
• Quickly defeated, the pale orc, in a last ditch effort, throws his great sword at Azreal, killing her instantly.
• In a rage, Zhen kills the Orc, as Abbadon flies down, into azreal, merging with her and bringing her back to life.
Session 8: Darmir
• The group arrives at the mouth of Darmir’s cave, deciding to camp their, waiting for Lysav and Caresse to catch up.
• Lysav arrives, informing the S.H.I.T.s the Caresse is staying behind to heal.
• The group are then ambushed by an abnormally large basilisk with the ability to turn them into solid gold.
• The S.H.I.T.s defeat the creature and make their way inside the cave, finding a terrified solder named Farton who revealed himself to be part of the group of men sent to destroy Darmir the last time.
• Refusing to help them or go further into the cave, Farton attacks the S.H.I.T.s and is summarily slain after a surprisingly difficult fight.
• The group makes their way deeper into the cave, finding and facing the Red Dragon Darmir.
• The S.H.I.T.s manage to slay the dragon and find a solid gold version of Ron, who they promptly de-petrify with blood of the Basilisk they slayed earlier.
• They return with the head of the Dragon, and rescued prisoners in tow, one of whom still a solid gold statue, to a very greatful Tim.
• The group, deciding to at last trust eachother, share their individual backstories and find that some force has evidently drawn them all together.
Session 9: Elven Thanksgiving
• The elven members of the group head out exploring Stobrook to prepare for Elven thanksgiving.
• They first head to an old ranger’s home in the Slums called Rory to hunt wild turkeys for the meal.
• Lyasav challenges Lady Stonefist to a fight for the right to reserve the Bloodbowl for the night and loses dramatically, getting the reservation anyway.
• Then the trio head to Thalga’s Oddities, a trader in the docks district, to buy other elven memorabilia.
• Along the way, the three hire a Bard named Braum to perform at their ceremony, as well as purchasing fireworks from the Bard.
• They then head to a weapon shop called Cata and Zela’s blades to borrow some elven heirlooms to make the festivities more authentic.
• The trio head to the markets to buy bread, meat and vegetables, eventually challenging the vegetable salesman, a man named Arry Shadowdancer, to a one on one duel between Him and Azreal.
• The three make their way back to the bloodbowl and Azreal loses quickly to Shadowdancer, costing the group a large sum of money.
• They then fight a rematch between themselves and the hand of Heronious, narrowly winning to the delight of an eager onlooking crowd.
• The victorious three lead the onlookers back to the Sorcerer’s Demon, treating roughly a fourth of the town to a beautifully prepared well decorated bountiful Thanksgiving meal.
• The three wake up after a night of drinking and celebrating very early to find that one of the Heirlooms they had borrowed, an Elven Everbloom Rose, had been stolen from their rooms.
• They quickly track down the thief to the inn of the Slums called The Beggar’s Respite, and from there follow clues to find the thief at the docks boarding a ship
• After a quick confrontation, the group recover the Rose, bring it back to its rightful owner, and return to the Sorcerer’s Demon, exhausted.
Session 10: Totally not a Dementor
• The S.H.I.T.s, save Kid, head to the temple of Stobrook to reunite with Caresse and head back to the Sorcerer’s Demon.
• A distraught looking farmer barges in and askes the S.H.I.T.’s help in tracking down and eliminating the bandits who destroyed his farm, to which the group agrees.
• On the way to the farm, the group run into a pair of guards who inform them that they will be well paid if they bring proof of the bandit’s destruction to the guard HQ in the Promenade
• The six find the ruins of the farm and investigate, discovering that the guards went west, deep into Tengourn forest, and immediately follow after them.
• A heavy storm hits and the group decides to take shelter in a cave, confronting the Dragon Priest and his Wyrmling pet that lived there, killing both.
• Group relations stress as the value of life, physical possessions, and inter-group relations are argued, nearly leading to the group’s destruction.
• Shakily held together, the S.H.I.T.s head onward, and are attacked by a Soul Eater, nearly being defeated as Caresse, Lysav, and Zhen find their memories and souls pulled from their bodies.
• Healed by Tessera, the group heads onward, finding the Fortress the bandits had holed up in, assaulting the fortress, narrowly defeating its human and Orc denizens and taking two prisoners.
• After discovering the bloody remains of an old woman in a hidden basement, Lysav stabs one of the prisoners, causing Zhen to walk out, only returning when it became clear he could not survive on his own.
Session 11: Reconciliation
• The group, barely held together, head out of the fortress to return to Stobrook and run into Kid on his way to meet them.
• Intense conversation is held, tears are shed and the group goes through an intense bout of RP.
• They shelter in the same cave they had cleared out earlier, realize they had left their Magic Carpet at the fortress and head back, finding it hidden inadvertently hidden by some of the Fortress’s illusionary defenses.
• They collect the carpet and make their way back, running into a nymph in a magical lake who gives each of them a gift based on their interactions with her.
• The S.H.I.T.s continue back to Stobrook and, Gaining access to the Promenade, collect their reward for the elimination of the Bandits, and return back to the Sorcerer’s Demon.
Session 12: Sparring
• As Caresse finds Rory to train and Deckard continues to craft, the remaining S.H.I.T.s head to The Beggar’s respite to find information on the theft of Darmir’s head which they had discovered was stolen.
• The group reasons that the thieves responsible were most likely an organization called the Red Hand, an organization that the group suspects a Halfling named Sumeyr belongs to.
• Lysav burns the piece of paper she gave him to get in contact with her.
• The group spend the remainder of the day attempting to gather information about the Red Hand and the Promenade, attempting to plan a way to steal Lady Folcey’s Crown at last.
• At noon, back at the Sorcerer’s Demon, smoke begins to pour from Lysav’s fingertips and a skull forms asking the group what they desire.
• The group asks for the dragon head back and the smoke dissolves.
• Bored, the group heads back to the Bloodbowl and spars, Lysav and Azreal versus Zhen and Kid while Tessera observes from above.
• In a close, hilarious fight, the group fights to a near draw, only Abaddon remaining conscious throughout.
• After the fight, Rarder gives the group a copy of the Lexicon Almanac as a thanks for the business a group of visitors looking for the S.H.I.T.s has given him.
Session 13: The Crown
• The group, save Deckard, head to the Docks district to investigate the group from Latun that has come to Stobrook looking for the S.H.I.T.s.
• They discover that the grop had headed to the Bloodbowl looking for them there and decided to head there as well.
• The S.H.I.T.s confront the group led by Freward Dawnstar and learn that the group is made of representatives from the Silver Star that demand the group come to Latun to stand trial for releasing Lycanthropes into Dorwine.
• The group agrees and swears to appear at the trial in 3 days and as an act of good faith, Freward assigns his ranger, Tianna Swiftwind, to act as their guide and escort to Latun as well as an ally to assist in any work they have to wrap up in Latun.
• As last the group, accompanied by Tianna, head back to the Sorcerer’s Demon to finish planning their way into the Promenade, deciding to enter with their new friend Narder, posing as his personal escort.
• The group, one inside, manages to sneak over the rooftops into bushes near Lady Folcey’s keep, sneak their way into the small castle, and eavesdrop on the dragon worshiping ritual being led by Lady Folcey.
• Aided by Tianna, the group surprises the religious Enclave, slaughtering the worshipers instantly, save Lady Folcey herself, and a dififcult battle pitting the S.H.I.T.s and Tianna versus Lady Folcey and her controlled Warforged Guards.
• Nearly defeated, the shits manage to kill Lady Folcey and destroy the central jewel, freeing the two Warforged known as Heirloom and Siege.
• The group free Gregg Folcey from the dungeons below and give him the crown, anointing him Lord of Stobrook.
• The S.H.I.T.s ask to borrow the crown and after doing so, show it to Fari, granting each of them membership into his guild and granting Kid the title of Sargent.
• Immediately following this the group met up with the delegation from the Silver Star and board the Merchant ship heading to Latun at last.
Session 14: Pix
• The group sail down the river, west towards Lake Baldor, to their trial in Latun, accompanied by Freward and his band of Silver Star soldiers.
• While talking to the Silver Star’s Cyphermage, an elven boy named Estolas Magili, the group learns that they have missed years as apparently there was a time-skip ranging from 10 to 1000 years that passed between the time they were taken till now.
• The Silver Star members then, acquiring new orders from HQ, leave the ship and take off into the woods in pursuit of some werewolf, leaving the S.H.I.T.s to journey to Latun on their own.
• Unbeknownst to the S.H.I.T.s, Caresse decides to accompany them and follows Freward’s Party in an attempt to learn Ranger Skills from Tianna.
• The S.H.I.T.s stay on the merchant ship until they are met by Deckard, captaining his newly acquired ship, The Prophesy.
• The S.H.I.T.s board their new ship, meet the Halfling First mate Alstan and head down the river, much faster than on the Merchant vessel.
• The group stops at dusk and meet Gorn, the Prophesy’s massive Shobhad rower, and promptly challenge him to a wrestling match, which lysav loses, and a true wrestling match, which an enlarged Zhen also loses.
• In search of food, the S.H.I.T.s travel into a magical section of Tengourn forest and run into a Pixie that calls itself…pixie that proceeds to harass the group in a playful and curious manner.
• Spotting a Deer, Deckard proceeds to shoot the creature, enraging the Pixie, causing it to call its ally, a large Hippogriff, and to attack the S.H.I.T.s.
• After a surprisingly fierce battle, the group defeats the Pixie and leave her unconscious, as well as leaving her a bloody surprise to remember them by.
• The S.H.I.T.s return to the Prophesy, feast on deer and Hippogriff, and uneasily sleep, seeing the Pixie furiously raging just beyond the tree line.
• The group sets out early the next morning to continue the journey to Latun and enter the Deep Lake Baldor by noon.
• The shits notice they are being persued by a large dark shape coming towards them in the water and they decide to stop and face the creature.
• The creature is found to be an Aboleth and a fierce battle ensues where in Kid, Azreal and Lysav absorb too much of the mucus surrounding the creature and become afflicted by the condition known as Thinskin or otherwise known as the Aboleth disease, granting them the ability to breathe underwater but forcing them to do so.
Session 15: Trials.
• As the S.H.I.T.s the make their way to Baldor Lake, Caresse learns from Tianna as both rangers come across a Dwarven Barbarian known as Raagwulf Bloodbeard leading a small group of Silver Star soldiers.
• Caresse and Raagwulf head back to Baldor Lake to meet up with the rest of the S.H.I.T.s and on the way they find and clear out a Orc stronghold as tasked by the Silver Star.
• After handily destroying all who were there, the two move on a row a small boat back, through the lake, to the sound of a gunshot, hearing the S.H.I.T.s battle against The Aboleth.
• The group re-unites, Raagwulf introduces himself to the S.H.I.T.s, and convinces them to follow his guidance to a small island where he was tasked to take them.
• The group land on the Island and hear a laughing through the mist that reveals itself to be Cayden Cailean, the Drunken god of accidents and Memes.
• The mischievous god transforms all of the S.H.I.T.s, save Caresse, into Dank Memes.
• Confronting the Illusions alone, Caresse re-asserts herself as the undisputed queen of Dank Memes and dispels each of them one by one.
• The group then assaults the Brine Hydra that lived on the Island, beginning and incredibly difficult battle wherein the group is nearly destroyed.
• Barley surviving, an enraged Kid interrogates the exhausted Raagwulf, intimidating him to reveal his secret identity as a Lycanthrope
• The group decide to trust Raagwulf for the time being and with him in tow head to Latun to sit for their trial at Latun.
• Arriving in Latun, the S.H.I.T.s head to St. Cuthbert’s Cathedral, the headquarters of the Silver Star and they meet a man named Vilkus Lightbringer, the man who apparently tasked Raagwulf to take the S.H.I.T.s to the Hydra’s Island.
• The head of the Silver Star, A man named Maximilian Brightblade, begins the S.H.I.T.’s trial by introducing the members of the Silver Star’s inner circle and summons a massive angel, revealed to be a solar to serve as Judge over the trial.
• However, after the testimonies of all 7 members of the S.H.I.T.s and of Raagwulf Bloodbeard, the Solar vanishes, leaving the members of the Silver Star to preside over the trial.
• During the closing remarks, Kid reveals that that had indeed been sent to the Hydra’s Island, angering Brightblade and accusing Vilkus himself, putting him on trial directly after the S.H.I.T.’s trial is over
• After a brief deliberation, the verdict is delivered. Each member of the S.H.I.T.s must fight against the inner circle of the Silver Star individually or in teams of up to three.
• Then during the trial of Vilkus Lightbringer, Master at Arms calls for a trial by combat versus his accusers, to which Lysav immediately agrees.